How Do I Return My KookaburraSport.co.uk Order?
We want returns to be as easy and quick as possible. If you want to return your order you must tell us within 14 days (beginning on the day after the day you receive the goods), and you then have 14 days to return the items. All returns must be authorised by us by using our returns registration page.
Some exceptions do apply.
- All item(s) must be unused.
- The item(s) must be in its original packaging and undamaged.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- Items received after 30 days will not be refunded or credited.
Products not meeting the above criteria will be exempt from return.
- Refunds for gift returns will be issued to the original payment method. Please work with the gift giver if you need to return any items.
- Orders purchased on KookaburraSport.co.uk can’t be returned to another retail store or partner.
How do I return an order from ROI or Europe?
To return an order from outside of the UK and ROI please use our returns registration page. Please be aware that we do not offer a free returns service for international customers and we always recommend that you use a tracked delivery option when sending parcels back from outside the UK and ROI.
Can I exchange my KookaburraSport.co.uk order?
KookaburraSport.co.uk does not issue exchanges. We recommend placing a new order for a replacement item.
1. Place a new order online.
2. Follow our return instructions to send back the original item for a refund.
When will I be refunded?
Once we've received and processed your return, we'll issue a refund to your payment method within 14 business days. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the original purchase price of the product. Please note, we will refund your delivery costs separately as long as you return the complete order, and the returned item(s) are covered by our Return Policy. If you don't return the complete order we are unable to refund your delivery costs.
A refund of delivery costs (if any) shall be limited to the costs of our least expensive delivery method only. Therefore, if you chose delivery by express shipping, you will only receive a refund to the value of our standard shipping charge.
Under the Consumer Rights Act you have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you take ownership of your product. After 30 days, you will not be legally entitled to a full refund if your item develops a fault.